The third-time candidates are identified as Master AFIP Certified F&I Professionals. Over a six-year period, those who’ve stayed with the program – completed three proctored certification exams – have given a clear indication of their commitment to ethical practices and desire to keep abreast of the governing regulations are eligible for recertification at the Executive Lifetime status. Those who qualify will go online every two years to review a tutorial that addresses the state and federal regulatory changes, identifies regulations or practices under scrutiny by the regulators, and those questions most often missed by basic and senior candidates.
The online exam addresses information in the tutorial. The 80% or higher pass threshold will apply. The lifetime candidates will receive a special diploma that will enable them to post their AFIP two-year membership renewal plaques.
Your AFIP F&I Certification study material will include:
- the latest edition of the Hudson Cook CarLaw F&I Legal Desk Book
- 4 Easy Steps guide to successfully complete your AFIP F&I Certification study material and examination
- access to the AFIP Certification Regulatory Education online study modules.
- detailed lesson plans to walk you through what you need to know about each section
- lecture videos hosted by a Northwood University professor. AFIP has a 20-year partnership with Northwood University.
- required reading documents to supplement the course text
- Practice quizzes so you can judge ‘how you are doing’
- Downloadable audio files of the lecture series for portable study
- 6.5 hours of assisted instruction – three study group sessions and one final exam review
- access to your specific state laws & regulations database
- one sitting to complete the AFIP Certification examination center located around the country
- recognition material (upon successful completion of the AFIP F&I Certification exam)
- framed diploma
- instructions to access business card logo
- press release (upon request)
- instructions to access a free 6-month subscription to Hudson Cook, LLP, Spot Delivery
- Franchised new car dealers; has leasing and installment sale sections
- Independent typically, used car dealers, has installment sale section only
- Harley Davidson
- Recreational Vehicle (RV)
- Marine: has installment sale section only
- Power Sports