AFIP Certification On-line Training Now on LightSpeed
AFIP is proud to announce our partnership with LightSpeed, a nationally recognized interactive virtual training system provider.
LightSpeed now hosts the AFIP Certification Online Training Program, referred to as the AFIP Regulation Education Platform (AFIP REP).
For those completing the AFIP Certification course, click the URL below to access the AFIP REP on-line study material. https://lightspeedvt.wufoo.com/forms/r1d62rw003iy602/
If you have questions, please contact an AFIP Program Manager at 817-428-2434 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a trainer and use the AFIP Certification Online Course Material for your training needs, please call AFIP at 817-428-2434.
AFIP Certification Examinations Now Available at Kryterion Testing Centers
With over 700 testing centers across the U.S. and the ability to schedule your exam online, AFIP is proud to announce our new examination program.
To register and schedule your AFIP Certification Examination, follow the steps below.
URL for Kryterion www.webassessor.com/afip/index.html
- Click on “Create a new account” on the home page. Complete all the required areas and click submit.
- Once you have created an account, select “Register for an Exam”
- Select “GET NOW” next to the AFIP Certification for the state that you work in.
- Enter your Postal code and select the appropriate Range, then hit search.
- Select a testing center then click on Select.
- Select the time and acknowledge the terms. Then click on Select.
- Click on Continue.
- You will receive an email confirmation and please print this page for your records.
- If you have questions, please contact an AFIP Program Manager at 817-428-2434 or by email at email@example.com.
If you need to retest, please call AFIP at 817-428-2434.