In partnership with Member Benefits Services, Inc. AFIP offers the DealerAide Suite, a series of compliance program solutions to help you ensure you’re not in danger of regulatory or legal action for noncompliance with laws like the Safeguards Rule, the Red Flags Rule and the Disposal Rule.
5 easy steps to a written NPI compliance program!
- Complete and submit the online information forms for each regulation.
- Receive your custom program templates (in editable .doc format).
- Review and edit the templates to fit the unique needs of your dealership.
- Participate in the personnel orientation sessions (one for each rule) hosted by AFIP.
- Implement and abide by the programs.
Learn more about DealerAide Complete: DealerAide Program Brochure
Take the Dealer Vulnerability Check Up: Dealer Vulnerability Check Up
Below is a sampling of some of the DealerAide NPI Complete contents:
SafeGuard and Disposal Rule
- NPI Release Form
- Service Provider ISP Agreements
- Facilitator Guide for Orientation of General and Sales Staff
- Suggested Employee Handbook Text
- General Worker Job Description Affirmation Form
- Periodic Audit Report Worksheet
Red Flag (sample)
- Address Discrepancy Form
- Identity Theft Fact Sheet
- FTC Business Guide – Fighting Identity Theft with the Red Flags Rule
- FTC Business Facts – Info Compromise and Identity Theft
- Guidelines on Identity Theft Detection
Prevention and Mitigation (sample)
- Service Provider ITPP Agreements & List
- Vehicle Release Authorization Form
- F&I DeskCheck Guide
You may also order individual documents pertaining to specific rules within DealerAide: NPI Complete.
- ID Theft Prevention Signs
- Desk Check Cards
- Secure Document Area Signs
- Files & Computer Stickers
- Security Envelopes
- Risk-Based Pricing Rule & Safe-Harbor Privacy Notices
- Adverse Action Notices
- TILA Form
* Member Benefits Services, Inc., AFIP and any entity recommending this product assume no liability for the use of this template and make no claims that the provided documents alone will satisfy the requisites of the SafeGuard, Red Flags Rule or other regulations. Only you, with the assistance of qualified legal counsel, can determine whether the final product you create using these documents is an acceptable solution to your specific compliance needs. Only the FTC or applicable government agency can make a final determination with regard to compliance status.
© The Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals 2017