Who knows your constituency and the issues important to them better than you? You’re positioned to serve your members quickly and efficiently – and AFIP’s products and services can be a valuable revenue-generating constituent benefit that you can offer at no cost to your association.
Dealer Associations Members Receive
- Discounts on the AFIP Certification Course
- Discounts on An F&I Manager’s Guide to the Red Flag Rule
- Discounts on the popular Safeguards Rule Compliance Kit
- Access to free or reduced-price education and compliance tools
- AFIP advocacy, dispute resolution, and expert witness assistance*
- AFIP marketing supplies and PR assistance*
- AFIP Industry Member logo for business cards and marketing materials
- Listing on AFIP Industry Member Roster
Become an Association Member
It’s FREE! (Reciprocal free membership in your association and/or endorsement of AFIP products and services appreciated.)
AFIP free association membership is available to any state or metropolitan dealer association or any other nonprofit association serving in-dealership financial services personnel and/or industry lenders and vendors.
* In its mission to support the F&I industry, AFIP provides as many free or low-cost solutions as possible, but in certain circumstances fees may apply.
** Membership in AFIP is free to dealer and nonprofit associations and cost of the products and services can be passed onto members. While the program is set up to be run at no cost to your association other than minor administrative time, you may choose options for your campaign (such as hiring an outside consultant to run it) that may cause you to incur some fees.