The AFIP curriculum is designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the regulations and best practices that will make you successful. Our curriculum is delivered via up-to-date, online, interactive, multimedia technology. Online training makes it easy to access information and progress through the material at a pace that’s right for you.
Your AFIP F&I Certification study material will include:
- the latest edition of the Hudson Cook CarLaw F&I Legal Desk Book
- 4 Easy Steps guide to successfully complete your AFIP F&I Certification study material and examination
- access to the AFIP Certification Regulatory Education online study modules.
- detailed lesson plans to walk you through what you need to know about each section
- lecture videos hosted by a Northwood University professor. AFIP has a 20-year partnership with Northwood University.
- required reading documents to supplement the course text
- Practice quizzes so you can judge ‘how you are doing’
- Downloadable audio files of the lecture series for portable study
- 6.5 hours of assisted instruction – three study group sessions and one final exam review
- access to your specific state laws & regulations database
- one sitting to complete the AFIP Certification examination center located around the country
- recognition material (upon successful completion of the AFIP F&I Certification exam)
- framed diploma
- instructions to access business card logo
- press release (upon request)
- instructions to access a free 6-month subscription to Hudson Cook, LLP, Spot Delivery
- Franchised new car dealers; has leasing and installment sale sections
- Independent typically, used car dealers, has installment sale section only
- Harley Davidson
- Recreational Vehicle (RV)
- Marine: has installment sale section only
- Power Sports