AFIP is proud to announce our partnership with LightSpeed, a nationally recognized interactive virtual training system provider. LightSpeed now hosts the AFIP Certification Online Training Program, referred to as the AFIP Regulation Education Platform (AFIP REP).
To create a new account on the AFIP Regulation Education Platform, click here.
If you have questions, please contact an AFIP Program Manager at 817-428-2434 or by email at email@example.com.
AFIP, the trusted sanctioning body for the F & I trade, sets the gold standard for certification programs for F & I managers in the automotive industry. AFIP certification is the cornerstone to the dealer’s compliance program.
Designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the regulations and best practices that will make you successful, our curriculum is delivered via up-to-date, online, interactive, multimedia technology. Online training makes it easy to access training and progress through the material at a pace that’s right for you.
Designed and delivered by university professors, industry veterans with 40+ years of experience, and DOJ-certified facilitators, AFIP’s curriculum provides the most accurate, up-to-date information from professionals working daily with F&I issues in automotive dealerships.
Learn the critical information and perspectives you need for technical competence and ethical practice.
Start your journey to F & I mastery today with one of AFIP’s certification programs for:
All AFIP certification programs include:
• Detailed lesson plans to walk you through each section
• Lecture videos hosted by a former Northwood University professor and 20-year AFIP partner (and AFIP Accredited Facilitator)
• Downloadable audio files of the lecture series for portable study
• Required reading documents to supplement the course text
• Practice quizzes to gauge your progess
You’ll also receive the following at no additional charge.
• Carlaw F&I Legal Desk Book (by the dealership lawyers at Hudson Cook)
• 4 Easy Steps to AFIP Certification Guide