AFIP Certification Boot Camps Local AFIP Certification
Chicago Region September 26-27, 2017 (Ford/Lincoln Dealers Only)
Ford Motor Company Area Office
3025 Highland Parkway
Downers Grove IL, 60515
Philadelphia Region October 10-11, 2017 (Ford/Lincoln Dealers Only)
Crowne Plaza Philadelphia – King of Prussia
260 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
ADS MGMT Group October 12-13, 2017
Hampton Inn & Suites
5406 Glenside Dr.
Richmond, VA 23228
Boston Region October 17-18, 2017 (Ford/Lincoln Dealers Only)
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
1657 Worcester Rd.
Framingham, MA 01701
Cincinnati Region October 24-25, 2017 (Ford/Lincoln Dealers Only)
Ford Credit Regional Office
5191 Natorp Blvd.
Mason, OH 45040
Houston Region November 7-8, 2017 (Ford/Lincoln Dealers Only)
Hampton Inn and Suites San Marcos
106 IH 35
San Marcos, TX 78666
Unable to find a boot camp in your area?
Please contact AFIP at 817-428-2434 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- what will i learn?The essential state and federal regulations that
govern the F&I processes.
- how will i benefit?Knowledge of the rules keeps you and your employer off TV and out of court. And, AFIP Certified F&I Professionals typically post higher finance and aftermarket product penetration numbers.
- who should attend?F&I Personnel and Sales Managers
- how long is boot camp?Two days. To ensure 100% participation, a second two-day session is normally provided.
- will i be a member of a profession?Yes. AFIP Certified F&I Professionals receive a professional designation to be used after their name and a customer confidence-building framed diploma for their office.